As a Chatwee customer you have the right to resign at any time. The cancellation procedure is associated with the selected payment method.
If you’ve upgraded via PayPal it literally means that you have active automatic payment profile in your PayPal account, so if you want to cancel you need to sign in to your PayPal account first and cancel the proper recurring payment profile associated with Chatwee.
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Go to Profile > More Options near the top of the page.
- Go to My Money on the left side of the page.
- Find My Preapproved Payments section and click on Update.
- Find the seller whose recurring payment you want to terminate.
- Click Details and cancel the recurring payment. Click Cancel Profile to confirm your request.
If you pay by credit card Chatwee the subscription can be easily stopped in Chatwee dashboard.
- Log in to your Chatwee account.
- Go to Subscription section from the menu.
- Click Cancel subscription on the bottom side of the page.
- Confirm your cancellation request.
In both cases, after completing your resignation process Chatwee won’t charge you anymore and your paid plan will expire after the end of the current billing month.
You can remain your Chatwee account if you wish to use Chatwee for free or subscribe again anytime in the future.